Therefore, often customized experimental approaches are required. Our team of experienced scientist has a strong track record in proteomics, computational biology and method development.
- Proteogenomic studies
- Critical and independent evaluation of novel technologies
- Study of post-translational modifications such as N-/O-glycosylation, acetylation or ubiquitinylation
- Identification of drug binding sites in target proteins using photoaffinity labeling approaches
- Protein-protein-interaction studies
- Development of MS-based assays for proteins-of-interest
Aebersold, R., and Mann, M. (2016). Mass-spectrometric exploration of proteome structure and function, Nature 537(7620):347-55. [Link]