- SideScout™ is a biophysical protein stability assay (akin to Thermal Protein Profiling and related technologies), which enables proteome-wide target identification without the need for a label on the compound or on the protein
- Protein denaturation curve induced by increasing chemical denaturation strength are used to monitor protein-ligand interactions under isothermal conditions in living cells or lysates for up to 9,000 proteins concomitantly
- The technology provides an unbiased measure of drug-target engagement, identifies off-targets and provides otherwise unattainable insights MoA, drug efficacy and toxicity
- SideScout™ is available as kit to be performed at customer sites, with cutting-edge quantitative proteomic measurements and data analysis at OmicScouts
- Various SideScout™ formats and readouts are available
Savitski M.M., et al. (2014). Tracking cancer drugs in living cells by thermal profiling of the proteome. Science, 346(6205):1255784. [Link]
Van Vranken J.G., et al. (2021). Assessing target engagement using proteome-wide solvent shift assays. Elife, 10:e70784. [Link]
This Project is supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag.